Tuesday 3 May 2016

Road to success EP109!

Gemaén's Road To Success:

Name: Gemaén Jordan Taylor


Occupation: "I am a TV Host, Style Blogger & Brand Influencer."


Goals: "My goal in life is to be wealthy. We all have set goals and it's my job to continue what I am doing and what feels right for me to maintain to the end, yet ongoing goal by always maintaining everything once achieved."


What is success? "My own definition of success is looking after yourself and being dependent on no one but yourself in any circumstance - I am from a local colored neighborhood and it's hard to keep focus with surroundings where life is not easy especially in this day and age where everything is so accessible and people being easily influenced by drugs and everything seen in the streets from local areas. It's always a challenge for people to take care of themselves or to have dreams and aspirations from surroundings where it feels like there is no hope for dreams or people."


What success have you achieved? "What success I have achieved is looking after myself for one and actually building myself slowly as a brand through small projects by working with other brands. Everything does not happen overnight and sometimes we should give ourselves credit because the little things add to the end goals we all personally have for ourselves through our own journeys!"


What success do you want to achieve? "What success I have yet to achieve will always be a personal thing because I don't want to jinx anything but whatever I do I want it to be a success and a platform to inspire everyone else to always have faith and belief in themselves."


All the best on your road to success Gemaén...

Visit his awesome blog
It is Taylor Made at itistaylormade.com. Follow Gemaén on Facebook** Gemaén Jordan TaylorTwitter** @GemaenTaylor and Instagram** gemaentaylor.

Peace. Happiness. Success.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment