Tuesday 3 May 2016

Road to success EP108!

Hein's Road To Success:

Name: Hein van Tonder


Occupation: Food PhotographerStylist and Writer


Goals: "It evolves as I grow older and with each birthday but I like to have practical goals. Currently it is to constantly have work as photographer and to have my work recognised internationally."


What is success? "To have choices. Be it personal, love, material, financial or career. I seem to have some of those at times but never all at the same time! And to never forget that it all takes a lot of hard work – probably more than we ever think it would."


What success have you achieved? "Completely unintentionally I changed careers at the age of 45 and since then have photographed two books, have a popular blog and am building a group of people that insist on working with me."


What success do you want to achieve? "To combine my career with my love for travel and food. Still not able to get that right but working on it!"


All the best on your road to success Hein...


Visit his amazing website heinstirred.com, you will not be disappointed. 
Follow Hein on Facebook** HeinstirredTwitter** @heinstirredInstagram** heinstirred and Google+** +heinstirred.

Peace. Happiness. Success.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment