Monday 4 April 2016

Welcome Back

Hello Giants

I am both happy and a bit disappointed on the fact that this is the first post of the year. However I have valuable reasons as to why I haven't been active on the blog. 

My biggest reason is mainly that I have been going through a lot of things. I've been dealing with depression. My depression was due to many things in my life, mostly because of my studies and my loss of passion and direction in life. I'll be doing a post on how I dealt with my depression soon because I think it's important to share this and to try and help as many people as I possibly can. 

The other reason I have been M.I.A is to read as many books as I can (on top of my medical studies), so I can do more book reviews on the blog. I took the time to educate myself even during my depression so I can share the amazing and educational books that are out there. Books that can and will help many of you move from strength to strength and from success to success. Look out for the book reviews... You'll thank me later.

The last thing I want to say is thank you for sticking with me. This year the blog will be doing big and amazing things you don't want to miss out on. I look forward to hearing from you and HAPPY 2016! ALL THE BEST AND WISHING YOU LOTS OF SUCCESS IN THE YEAR AHEAD. 

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment