Sunday 25 October 2015

Road to success EP105!

Ranaa's Road To Success:

Name: Ranaa Patel

Occupation: Fashion Student and Fashion Blogger

Goals: "I aspire to make my blog a bigger success each day and in doing so meet new people and start a business from it. I would also like to start my very own shoe range that I personally design."

What is success? "Success in my opinion is waking up each day and having no regrets simply because you love what you do in terms of your career and lifestyle."

What success have you achieved? "I have achieved first place at my old high school's fashion show. I have started a blog that I enjoy writing. I have won the role of the Cotton On Brand Ambassador 2015."

What success do you want to achieve? "I have yet to start my own business from my blog which I hopefully would love to start pursuing as soon as I graduate from fashion school. Another achievement for me will be graduating itself."

All the best on your road to success Ranaa...

Visit her lovely blog RMfashionary at rmfashionary.blogspot.co.za. Follow Ranaa on Facebook** RMfashionaryTwitter** @RMfashionary and Instagram** rmfashionary.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment