Sunday 4 October 2015

Road to success EP100!

Thulisile's Road To Success:

Name: Thulisile Madi

Occupation: "A full-time law student & blogger and aspiring photographer."

Goals: "To be content with my life and my career." 

What is success? "Success for me can't be quantified, so the amount of money I have or could have isn't a sole motivator. Success is writing a poem that purely represents what I'm feeling and having someone somewhere out there who can relate and appreciate the words. Success is having a creative project come together after struggling through the creative process and other logistics and personally loving the end product. Success means something different to everyone, but in my opinion, success is happiness and the feeling of contentment, which no amount of money or no variation of words can truly quantify or define respectively."

What success have you achieved? "Upon having started my blog a year ago, the greatest successes for me have been a readership from all over the world, few as they may be in comparison to other bloggers, along with the opportunity to work with some great fashion brands to shoot my own style diaries and my recent opportunities to be on the other side of the camera as a photographer. All of these personal achievements can be attributed to blessings from God because many doors of opportunity opened when I least expected it, which is something I'm so grateful for!"

What success do you want to achieve? "I would looove to write song lyrics with artists in the future, a book and more opportunities to shoot blog editorials with my favourite brands. Most of all, I'd love to make a difference in the world, be it in my writing or in any other way. As much as success is a personal thing, I think that one of the greatest successes any writer can aim for is the success of touching someone else's heart through their writing. It's not the easiest thing to wear my heart on my sleeves by posting my poetry online but the feeling I get when someone tells me that they could relate supersedes any fears I could've ever endured initially."

All the best on your road to success Thulisile...

Visit her awesome blog The World Behind My Shades at theworldbehindmyshades.com. Follow Thulisile on Facebook** The World Behind My ShadesTwitter** @Thulz_ and Instagram** thulz_.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment