Wednesday 30 September 2015

Road to success EP98!

Zaida's Road To Success:

Name: Zaida Omar

Occupation: Stylist, Makeup Artist and Blogger

Goals: "My goals are to turn my dreams into a reality. I want to become an influential contributor to the fashion industry and inspire others to follow their dreams and never give up."

What is success? "I believe success is achieving what you set out to achieve. It's being content with what you're doing and what you have accomplished and never comparing yourself to others. Success isn't only about monetary gain but about being happy with yourself."

What success have you achieved? "I started my career purely from hard work and experience. I didn't have any prior training or qualification in the fashion field but decided to pursue it purely out of interest. I have built up a number of followers on social media and my blog is growing every day. I have been featured in Glamour Magazine as well as in Teenzone Magazine as a fashion contributor."

What success do you want to achieve? "I have so much more to experience and achieve. I can never know enough. I would like to meet the fashion influencers of South Africa and work with the likes of Elle Magazine and many others. I also want to grow my brand to have a strong feminine identity whereby other women are empowered and feel confident to go after their dreams."

All the best on your road to success Zaida...

Visit her lovely blog Fashioned By Me at www.fashionedbyme.blogspot.com. Follow Zaida on Facebook** Fashioned by Me, Twitter** @zaida_omar, Instagram** zaida_omar and Snapchat** zaida_omar.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment