Thursday 6 August 2015

Road to success EP87!

Liezel's Road To Success:

Name: Liezel Esquire

Occupation: "Full time fashion blogger & fashion and beauty contributor at www.womenafrica.co.za online magazine."

Goals: "To be content in life."

What is success? "To set goals and achieve them whether it be in career or personal life."

What success have you achieved? "I'm now very lucky to be able to run my blog full time, it's my business. Working with international brands, promoting/advertising, collaborations. Hard work pays off."

What success do you want to achieve? "I have already achieved being a full time blogger, later I would like to have my own clothing line which I am working on as well right now. Also, the world of blogging full time opens a lot of doors in different fashion sectors when communicating with the right people. I hope to take on more opportunities that will come my way, anything fashion related. That's where my heart is :)."

All the best on your road to success Liezel...

Visit her lovely blog FASHIOLIEZTA at www.fashioliezta.com. Follow Liezel on Twitter** @fashioliezta, Instagram** fashioliezta, Google+** +FASHIOLIEZTA .

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment