Wednesday 12 August 2015

Road to success EP90!

Ayanda's Road To Success:

Name: Ayanda Thabethe

Occupation: Founder and MD of Buzzworthyproduction.co.za 
                      Model

Goals: "To leave a lasting legacy as a woman who went out boldly, emptied all her skills and talents into doing what she was called to do. To always live a life of purpose and enjoy the journey."

What is success? "Success for me is when you are living a life that is in line with your purpose, having emptied out all your talents and skills doing what you love every day and being content with the results of your efforts."

What success have you achieved? 

  • "I have obtained 2 degrees; Bcom Communication Degree and Honours Bcom Marketing Degree.
  • I have worked for 2 global organizations such as Johnson and Johnson and L'Oreal respectively.
  • I have launched 2 successful brands in the South African market when I was a brand manager for Dark and Lovely. My launch of the Dark and Lovely Amla Legend range was considered the benchmark launch for the rest of the consumer products division within L'Oreal.
  • I have since left corporate to start my own through the line organization, Buzzworthy production (Pty) Ltd which is already servicing blue chip clients and is part of some great initiatives, although I can't reveal these just yet. It is an honour and a real privilege to wake up every day and put bricks on the wall of my legacy. This for me is success in its truest form. Each effort everyday no matter how little contributes to the bigger goals.
  • I am also a part time South African model and it has proven my greatest asset to be able to say that being considered beautiful has no bearing on my intellectual capacity."


What success do you want to achieve? "I want to be counted amongst one of the most innovative and biggest marketing and creative agencies in the country. Now that's a goal that makes me jump out of bed every day!"

All the best on your road to success Ayanda...

Follow Ayanda on Twitter** @ayandathabethe_ and Instagram** ayandathabethe_

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment