Thursday 6 August 2015

Road to success EP86!

Luyanda's Road To Success:

Name: Luyanda Sithole

Occupation: Fashion Marketer and CEO/Founder of Revolt Clothing

Goals: "To be the happiest in everything I do: Entrepreneur, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Friend everything."

What is success? "When I was younger I use to think it was having enough money to live comfortably, nice house and cars, etc. But now I have no idea what my definition is. I feel like when it happens it will be an "Ah Ha" moment. So check back in a few years :)."

What success have you achieved? "Well the first time I felt an accomplishment was when I made it into The National School of Arts for Dance Studies. Next would be my move to Los Angeles and surviving for 5 years so far. Lastly would be listening to myself and knowing that it is time to contribute to the world especially your home South Africa and start your own business hence Revolt Clothing."

What success do you want to achieve? "I definitely have to launch Revolt Clothing in August, that will be a huge accomplishment on its own. Create longevity in the brand and most importantly be an inspiring and loving mother (one day) and wife."

All the best on your road to success Luyanda...

Follow Luyanda on Instagram** silverwears. Check out her website for her AMAZING clothing line Revolt Clothing at www.revoltclothing.net. Follow Revolt Clothing on Facebook** Revolt Clothing, Twitter** @betherevoltInstagram** betherevolt.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment