Sunday 28 June 2015

Road to success EP81!

Austin's Road To Success:

Name: Austin Mpho Malema

Occupation: "I am a Film Editor, Video Editor and Photographer."

Goals: "Man I have many goals, my son was born recently and one of my main goals is to raise him in the right way and that he learns to turn his hobbies into a job. I also want to own my own post production company where we can cater to anyone's post production needs."

What is success? "My definition of success is when one has a family around them who support them in what they do, when you walk into a room and people who do not know you personally acknowledge your work (your work is more important than you). For me success is defined by the work one has put out and the recognition the work gets."

What success have you achieved? "My biggest success was the birth of my son, look he is a blessing to me. After varsity in 2013 the film I worked on was nominated to represent South Africa at the student Oscars, we made it to the top 9. We won the Golden Horn (SAFTA) for best student film. I got featured on the cape Argus for my photography. That is some of the success I have achieved."

What success do you want to achieve? "I still am to open my post production company as I still love working in post production. I still want to sell some of my photos to a few private buyers. If I can have a spread on a lifestyle magazine or newspaper based on my work and how far it has come then I am successful. The last one would be making the riches. Money makes the world go round and without it how can I buy that crib somewhere in the north."

All the best on your road to success Austin...

Follow Austin on *Twitter @AustinMalema and *Instagram @Aust_Malema.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment