Saturday 9 May 2015

Road to success EP74!

Jade's Road To Success:

Name: Jade Robertson

Occupation: "Real Job: Candidate Attorney - Dream Job: Full time blogger"

Goals: "To be truly happy and have my hard work pay off."

What is success? "To me success is being happy and having reached the goals I've worked so hard for. I'm sure most people have different views on what success is, most people would say being financially stable and that for me is definitely a factor but there's so much more to it."

What success have you achieved? "I have already completed two Law Degrees, graduated from Law School, placed in the Top Two Fashion Blogs in the SA Blog Awards in 2013."

What success do you want to achieve? "Blog Full time or become the best attorney this side of the equator lol. Travel as much as possible, have a family and continue to live my life to the fullest (like I am now)."

All the best on your road to success Jade...

Visit her amazing blog justjadeblog at justjadeblog.wordpress.com and follow Jade on twitter @JustJadeBlog.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment