Saturday 9 May 2015

Road to success EP73!

Leigh's Road To Success:

Name: Leigh van den Berg

Occupation: "I'm a fashion and beauty editor as well as a freelance copywriter, scriptwriter and writer in general. I also have a blog but don't see that as an occupation. It's more like the world's most time consuming creative outlet."

Goals: "To be happy."

What is success? "To me 'success' is achieving your goals so I reckon if I can do all the things that will ultimately make me happy I'll have succeeded."

What success have you achieved? "Like I said, I feel 'success' is connected to creating a happier life for myself. One way in which I planned to do that in 2015 was to be more careful with my time. This saw me consciously turning down work and blog-related invites that I felt wouldn't offer me a rewarding enough trade exchange in favour of spending more time with the people I love. While it sounds silly, for a time-poor workaholic like me, this was a big deal."

What success do you want to achieve? "My to-do list is huge and ranges from silly things like finding the perfect pair of black block heel boots before winter kicks in and big things like buying my first property. Wish me luck!"

Good luck on your road to success Leigh...

Visit her lovely blog Lipgloss Is My Life at lipglossismylife.com and follow her on twitter @lipglossgirl.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment