Saturday 9 May 2015

Road to success EP72!

Hazel's Road To Success:

Name: Hazel Jane

Occupation: Account Executive

Goals: "My ultimate goal is to be happy."

What is success? "I actually measure success by happiness. I feel that money or stats, although great, don't personally constitute success for me. Instead, all I want is to be happy and when I get to the stage where I'm really happy with my life... that's when I'll be truly successful."

What success have you achieved? "I've had a few notable successes, including studying up to degree level and getting a full time job within months of graduating. I value falling in love as a success too, as it has made me happy, as well as keeping important, strong relationships with friends and family."

What success do you want to achieve? "I still have a few things I need to change before I get to my ultimate success goal of being happy. I would like to take my blog to the next level, for instance."

All the best on your road to success Hazel...

Visit her stunning blog Hazel Jane at hazeljane.co.uk and follow Hazel on twitter @hazeljaneblog.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment