Saturday 18 April 2015

Road to success EP70!

Jess' Road To Success:

Name: Jess van Wyk

Occupation: Student and Fashion Blogger

Goals: "I would love to live in Paris for a while and then New York. Those cities really do something to my soul and I really feel like I need to experience them fully. 

Another goal is love the job I end up doing and I really hope it has something to do with creating, fashion and travel.

A major goal is to be a part of making Vogue South Africa happen.

I would also love to start a catering/events company with my sister."

What is success? "I think one achieves success when they feel proud and happy with work they have done. Success is not measured on how much money you can make, it's measured on how much you love what you're doing. It's also measured on hard work."

What success have you achieved? "I have done well in my studies, but didn't necessarily enjoy them very much. But I felt I succeeded because I worked extremely hard for the results I achieved.

I regard joining the TGETHER blog network as a major success and there are other plans in the works which I am really proud of."

What success do you want to achieve? "I am yet to achieve my goals!"

All the best on your journey to success Jess...

Visit her lovely blog The Fashion Freckle at thefashionfreckle.tgether.co.za and follow her on twitter @JessVanWyk

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment