Wednesday 8 April 2015

Road to success EP68!

Amanda's Road To Success:

Name: Amanda Jessica Looi

Occupation: "Currently a student at the University of Witwatersrand. Studying BAccSci. CA(SA) in the making."

Goals: "Hmmm... My short term goal would be to pass my degree and become a Chartered Accountant. Long term goal, I would like to be successful in everything I do, to help people and to try make a difference in some way."

What is success? "Success is perseverance in my eyes. It is the will power to never give up. Any person can accomplish something first time around and be applauded, but the people that keep on attempting it until they get it are the ones that really succeed and is what sets them apart from the rest. I think it takes great motivation, personality and strength to not walk away from something that wasn't accomplished first time around. That will power to face whatever it is you may have failed and say "Let me try this again!". I take my hat off to those kinds of people. Don't get me wrong, I am not taking anything away from the people who could succeed at it the first time at all!"

What success have you achieved? "I am graduating this year! So that was a major accomplishment for me! Definitely something I am proud of and will count as a success. Another success would be starting my blog 'The Looi Look'. I have always wanted to start a blog having followed so many international and local fashion bloggers. Just starting my very own was a big success to me. It was a big step for me and took a lot of guts and a lot of motivation to "put myself out there" in a way. Not knowing how it would grow to what it has become in such a short space of time, was definitely a great success to me! I have mainly enjoyed watching it grow! And posting and sharing what I enjoy to readers out there is my main focus."

What success do you want to achieve? "Getting my Honours and further Chartered Accountancy are a definite to name a few. And seeing what my blog has the potential to become."

All the best on your road to success Amanda...

Visit her amazing blog The Looi Look at thelooilook.blogspot.com and follow her on twitter @the_looi_look.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

Monday motivation #levolove

No comments:

Post a Comment