Tuesday 7 April 2015

Road to success EP67!

Mishka's Road To Success:

Name: Mishka Patel

Occupation: "I fill my days with motivational speaking, energy efficiency workshops at underpriveleged schools, I am an environmentalist and a business woman, a brand ambassador (Minelliart Celebrity Nail Artist, Urban Beauty, Tinseltown, For the Winning Consultants) and spokeperson for many organisations (Child Welfare South Africa, Elephants Alive, Toys for Africa, Lee Bromley Golf Foundation, Ergo Sport, CMIYC (fitness/running) in CPT) and a Cover Model Management Model (CPT)"

Goals: "My one and only goal is to make a difference. In the minds and lives of todays youth. To empower and inspire young and old, by living an inspirational and motivational life. I believe in women empowerment and to lead, rather than to follow. I am a dreamer, but most importantly a do-er."

What is success? "Success to me is waking up every morning, knowing that you are living a life of purpose and knowing that you are making a difference."

What success have you achieved? "Miss South Africa 2014 top 12 Finalist, Miss Veet 2014 Runner up, Miss Earth South Africa National Finalist. The biggest success is knowing what I do is making a difference. I thrive to be an inspiration on every platform I can find. I believe we need to live a life of purpose. I found mine at the age of 22 and that is to lead, educate, inspire and motivate. To work with young minds and help them discover and thrive towards their biggest dreams. It warms my heart to know that I have inspired others around me to look above and beyond their circumstances and to be the best they can be."

What success do you want to achieve? "I am in the process of launching my own little business. I don't want to mention it yet, but I want to take 'Mishka Patel' to a whole new level. 2015 is a big year. I want to take my passion and love I have for life and put it into one official business. I am only 22, the sky is the limit. It is only the beginning. And right now, I am flying."

My motto for 2015:

"There are no dreams too large, no innovation unimaginable and no frontiers beyond our reach" - John S. Herrington" 

Wishing you success on all your goals and dreams Mishka and continue inspiring and living a purposeful life...

Follow Mishka:

Twitter@MishkaPatel
Instagram - Mishy13x
Facebook Page - Mishka Patel

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment