Monday 30 March 2015

Road to success EP64!

Charlene's Road To Success:

Name: Charlene Seini

Occupation: Business Analyst and part time Beauty Blogger

Goals: 

  • "To be successful in my career as a Business Analyst.
  • To travel more.
  • To be happy and content with what I do."

What is success? "Success is something that changes much the same as I do through life. I continually set myself goals and work towards them. So success is something that is continually changing and evolving along with me. I feel I have succeeded when I know I have done something to the best of my abilities and achieved my goals. To me it is all about being happy with the way in which I achieved my goals. If I knew I could have done more or done better - I don't feel I have succeeded."

What success have you already achieved? "Professionally, I am still growing within my career path. When I started out at my career it was about career progression, finishing my part time studies and being able to live comfortably. I am succeeding in my goals for growth, development and career progression. More recently I presented at the BASSA conference which is a big accomplishment for me in my profession. I think the biggest success I have achieved is finding a job that I am good at and enjoy doing.
Blogging wise, I think the main thing I wanted to achieve was balance between blogging, working and enjoying my spare time. This is only something that I have recently achieved. In the first year of blogging I spent almost all my free time blogging. Doing that while working and studying part time was really hard on me and I felt utterly exhausted. I think my biggest achievement with blogging is creating a good following, working with great brands and overcoming insecurities I had."

What success do you want to achieve? "I want to become internationally certified which is not an easy undertaking because you have to have a certain number of years of experience coupled with many other qualifying criteria - and that is to just gain access to writing the certification exam. But I am actively working towards it and slowly getting there." 

Good luck on your road to success and on being internationally certified Charlene...

Visit her lovely blog Gee Whiskers at www.geewhiskers.com and follow her on twitter @Gee_Whiskers

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X


No comments:

Post a Comment