Tuesday 6 January 2015

Knowledge is Power and a look back at the past year...

A new year has begun, I look back at the past year and I must say what a year it was. A lot happened, good and bad but I can't lie mostly good happened. It was a year full of surprises, hard work and faith. Faith definitely helped me through a lot and of course my family, boyfriend and friends. I'm proud to say that I lost many "friends" this year which to some may me be a sad thing but to me it was just great, all losing friends means to me is that I'm growing up and entering into a different phase in my life. I've also gained new friends, friends who have the same mindset as me and that help me grow to be the best I can be. 

I'm also proud to say that I read a lot more books this past holiday,  especially success books which are surprisingly amazing to read. You definitely learn a lot from these books, so I would advise you all too read them. Some of the books I've read are The Lazy Man's Way To Riches by Joe Karbo, The Law Of Success in sixteen lessons by Napoleon Hill, Goal setting for success by Annabelle Beckwith and many more which I will tell you about later. I've promised myself to read as much and as often as I can so I can get more educated. Like they say "Knowledge is Power" and I'm a firm believer of education!

I leave you with these quotes and some advise. Always strive to be a better you, educate yourself, push yourself and be the best you! And never ever give up on your hopes and dreams, work towards them no matter how difficult it may seem.

1.           “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” – Anonymous
2.           “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
3.           “I don’t believe in luck. Luck = Leaving things to chance and outside world. I believe in being harbingers of our fate, taking action and creating our own path and destiny in life. Your life is yours to create – Don’t let others do it for you.” – Celestine Chua
4.           “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”- Colin Powell
5.           “The most important thing about goals is having one.” – Geoffry F. Abert

All the best!

Peace. Happiness. Love.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment