Wednesday 19 November 2014

Road to success EP51!

Leanne's Road To Success:

Name: Leanne Christine Van Breda

Occupation: Candidate Attorney

Goal in life: "Oh I have lots of these. Short term goals would be to be an admitted attorney within 2 years and also to have my blog grow from strength to strength. Long term I would love to go back to university and complete my Doctorate. I would also love to have a family and have my own business."

What is success? "I believe success is to have my cake and eat it too. I think success is determined by the opportunities that are presented to you and what you make of them. The differentt levels of success are determined by how innovative you are with the opportunities that are presented to you." 

What success have you achieved? "I have completed both my LLB and my LLM degrees cum laude. While doing this I also built up my blog and my brand which I have a great sense of pride in." 

What success do you want to achieve? "I think that no matter how much I have managed to accomplish there will always be more that I want to succeed in. I want to succeed in the balancing act that is my career and my blog along with my family life. I want to keep growing and keep learning from everything that is presented to me."

Good luck on your road to success Leanne...

Visit her wonderful blog ARUM Lilea at http://arumlilea.blogspot.com. Follow Leanne on twitter @ArumLilea.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment