Monday 13 October 2014

Road to success EP42!

Jasna's Road To Success:

Name: Jasna Zellerhoff

Occupation: Freelance Stylist, Writer and the Owner and Editor of the Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog Fashionjazz 

Goal in life: 

  1. "Be successful in my chosen career.
  2. To inspire people and make a difference.
  3. To have the white picket fence with the house, the man and the baby but only when I am ready.
  4. To live life to the fullest and be happy." 


What is success? "Success to me is being happy with yourself and what you do in your every day life whether it be as a successful career woman or an amazing stay at home mom or both. If you do what you love you will never work a day in your life."

What have you achieved? "Like I said for me success differs, in my career I have achieved many things... I was one of the first fashion bloggers in South Africa, I started my blog/site when no one even knew what a blog was and would ask me why on earth I was taking pictures of my outfits or my jewelry. My readership started from overseas where I started by joining a blog Chictopia and networking with different bloggers who now are the most sought after top fashion bloggers in the world. Having maintained those friendships they were the ones who encouraged me to start my blog and the rest as they say is history. 

I was voted as one of the top 100 bloggers in the world, which later became a hard cover book that you can purchase on Amazon and have been featured in overseas blogs, magazines and TV shows like Fashion Salade, Glamour and MTV. 

I have also the privilege to work and represent luxury brands from all over the world national and international like Marc Jacobs, Shopbop, American Swiss, Smirnoff Vodka, JC Le Roux, Master Card, Forever New and many more.

My personal achievement, creating a brand from scratch, maintaining it and not letting the glitz and glam of the lifestyle change me and staying true to myself, my friends and family. Trying to live each day to the fullest, I love inspiring people and when I get emails or tweets from my readers, it makes my day. I believe in business and personal that each day you end off with this saying... At the end of the day, the only questions I will ask myself are... Did I love enough, laugh enough and did I make a difference?"

What do you want to achieve? "Career wise there are so many things I want to achieve, I want to build a Fashionjazz Empire, I want to have my own line either with a brand national or international, I want to attend NY and Paris Fashion Week and finally use the invites I get from the designers instead of always sending them to my overseas friends who go on my behalf. I want to inspire people, I want to start a charity, mostly I want to help other people achieve their dreams and be happy. I am still in the process of creating a balance and juggling my career, the social aspect of my career, my personal life and my health and well being and that is something I want and need to achieve and each day it's a struggle, but a lesson that I learn about myself.

Personally, the success I want to achieve is exactly like my goals, to be happy, healthy and in love with life and everyone in it."

All the best on your journey and road to success Jasna...

Visit her fabulous blog Fashionjazz at www.fashionjazz.co.za and follow her on twitter @FashionJazz.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was a pleasure indeed!
      Thank you for your contribution and all the best in the year ahead! :)

      Delete
  2. Jasna is an incredibly inspiring woman!

    ReplyDelete