Monday 13 October 2014

Road to success EP41!

Anja's Road To Success:

Name: Anja van der Spuy

Occupation: Social Media Manager at the Publishing Partnership

Goal in life: 


  1. "Eat as much cheese as humanly possible.
  2. Visit the States and take a selfie in Times Square.
  3. Avoid going to the Waterfront as much as possible (Hate that place).
  4. Banish Pitbull's music.
  5. Own a walk-in closet.
  6. Get married in leopard print.
  7. Be featured in Forbes magazine.
  8. CEO: Anja van der Spuy"


What is success? "The day that you don't have to introduce yourself to people anymore - that's success."

What have you already achieved? "I was very unhappy in my previous job, so when I landed a position at The Publishing Partnership as a Content Editor for the LEGiT website, I was super chuffed. I recently got promoted to Social Media Manager, which has been really scary and amazing at the same time. Being in charge of such a big fashion brand's social media presence is daunting, but also very exciting.

This has also been the year where my blog really took off. Before this I was actually just blogging for friends and family, but now I'm getting readers from all over and it's so amazing! I still can't believe that people actually care about what I have to say. I mean, I don't even always care about what I have to say!"

What do you want to achieve? "Ideally I would like to walk into Musica, take all the Pitbull CDs and throw them in a big bonfire of shitty music.

But that's maybe a little too ambitious. 

So I'd say I'm rather going to focus on getting that "CEO" in front of my name."

Good luck and all the best on your road to success Anja...

Visit her freaken awesome blog Glitz & Grammar at glitzandgrammar.co.za and follow her on twitter @AnjaWintour.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X


There are no limits to what you can achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment