Monday 22 September 2014

Dear Readers!

I just want to take the time to let you all know about how I've been feeling today and past few days. I don't know what it is, maybe the fact that I did so well in my test :), maybe it's because it is spring (although the weather is a bit disappointing today), or it could be the fact that there is so much love in the air...All I know is that it's been a beautiful couple of days! 

It feels so good to be happy!

A little tip that could make a major difference in your life: Enjoy the little things! 
Remember always that happiness is not a destination, not a place at all, rather happiness is the journey You can be happy and content with life every day. All you have to do is choose to be happy. Be around people who make you happy, friends, family, spouse. Do things that make you happy, gym, reading a book, taking a walk, listening to music, shopping (Yes ladies and gents :)). 
Most of all find your purpose in life and guaranteed you will be happier than you've ever been. 

The following quote is so significant. Simple yet Profound! Yes.

Some advice: Do not confuse success with happiness. Success is sort of like an end point where as happiness is the drive there. Even if you not where you want to be, there's no reason to be unhappy. There are many reasons to be happy, I mean you're alive right? That's already one substabtial reason. 

Anyways I'm happy today and I hope you are too! Let me know in the comments why you happy and also if you have any suggestions and tips on 'happiness inducing acts' then please leave me a comment below!

Peace. Love. Happiness.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment