Monday 14 July 2014

More than just a blog.

Displaying photo 3.PNG


Have you sometimes felt alone in your struggle or alone on your journey to success? Are you left begging and pleading for people to believe in your dream and for them to take you seriously? Sadly with no luck and with frustration left disappointed? Well let me tell you now that you're not alone, that you're not the only one who is feeling this way. I have felt alone so many times. Especially when you've come up with a great idea or set on a goal to do something and then you share it with those closest to you to share your excitement or enthusiasm and then you actually regret doing it, you regret telling them your goals and dreams and all that you want to achieve. You regret opening up and trying to share your excitement to those who matter to you. Because instead of being excited with you and for you, they showed the opposite emotion.

Sometimes people don't want to hear about your ideas or goals because maybe they are busy with their own things and don't have time to take on your excitement. Which to an extent is understandable because we all have our paths to take and don't always have time to be excited for someone else when we haven't achieved our own goals and dreams yet. This type of people I understand. 

Now there's another group of people that refuse to be happy for you because they do not want to see you succeed. Those are the type of people I've mostly come across. They make excuses and break you down and tell you why it would never work and they tell you to focus on what you currently doing and not waste your time dreaming. They want you to focus on the task at hand, which fair enough is true and they are right in that sense. For example with me, I study medicine and I run a blog. My first priority is medicine, getting the best marks I can get and eventually graduating to finally become a doctor. But on the other hand what limits me to only doing one thing? Obviously one cannot take on 2 big tasks at the same time, you have to do one at a time. But because my blog does not require a lot of time (max 2 hours) I can afford to both study and have a blog. I have goals and dreams for my blog as well. I want it to be successful and to grow and reach the lives of people who need it. I want to help and inspire people who feel alone or overwhelmed through my blog. So when I tell people that I have a blog, they turn me down and say it is a waste of time. So I ask them "Is it a waste of time for me or a waste of time for you?" Because I can do it, I can contribute and help people through the blog, that's not a waste of time for me. 

If there's one thing I've realized is that people will make you feel bad for dreaming and they will turn your dreams down, that's sadly how some people are. What you have to do is ignore them and just do you. You need to remember why you doing it and not care what anyone else has to say about it. I am blessed to have a supporting family and boyfriend, so I don't care about any other person's opinion. For those of you who don't have anyone else or feel alone, I'm here, the blog is here, we won't judge or shut you down, we will support you 100%. I guess that's why they say you need to surround yourself with people who are like minded and people who want to see you succeed. 

This blog is really to motivate us all to succeed in whatever we set our minds on doing, not only in our goals and dreams but in our relationships, school, work, health and in general life. It is for that person who needs advice or a little nudge in the right direction. It's about how to use your time wisely doing the things that will benefit you most. We all can succeed all we need is heart and drive and this blog helps you with all of that. Motivational quotes to encourage you when you feeling weak. We are more than just a blog we are your friend and your mentor and support structure. We want you to be happy and content with your life and that's all we really stand for.

If you ever feeling lost or lonely this blog is the place to be. You will find something that changes your mind or pushes you to hang on that much longer and to push that much harder. Or you can email me (ndebelekhanyisile@gmail.com) or leave a comment and I will get back to you with some genuine advice.

Peace Love and happinnes.

X

Displaying photo 5.PNG

No comments:

Post a Comment