Thursday 19 June 2014

Road to success EP33!

Nikki's Road to Success:

Name: Nikki Shaw

Occupation: Fashion Blogger

Goal: "To make my passion into a full time job! I would love to take my blog further, and hopefully turn it into a successful job one day."

What is success? "Happiness! I think success comes from being happy, doing something you love and enjoy will give you more motivation to work harder, therefore becoming successful!"

What success have you already achieved? "I think, not only starting my blog (which is a bit daunting at first, when you think no one will actually read it!) but learning about making it better everyday through a little bit of hard work is a success! Being featured on a few fashion platforms is also a personal success, such as TeenVogue and Mr Price- InTheFashionLoop!"

What success are you yet to achieve? "I still want to achieve so much! I want to better my blog. I absolutely love learning about fashion, and becoming part of the fashion community in a broader aspect would be amazing! (maybe even internationally one day!) :)"

All the best on your road to success Nikki...

Visit her lovely blog Fashionable Passion at www.fashionable-passion.blogspot.com.

X

Giant leaps to Success...: Road to success EP33!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature Khanyi!! Have a lovely weekend!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki :)

      No Seriously thank you. I enjoyed reading about your journey and I'm so thankful that you took the time to contribute to the blog. It really meant a lot. I wish you all the best. I hope all is well. Stay fashionable :)

      X

      Delete