Wednesday 18 June 2014

Road to success EP32!

Tiffany's Road to Success:

Name: Tiffany Adams

Occupation: Ward Secretary and Stock Controller

Goal: "In my occupation I'm not too sure where I want to end up. If I really want to go far I can always do nursing or management and have to really work my butt off!"

What is success? "Success to me personally is not always being wealthy but looking forward to waking up in the morning enjoying what you do..."

What success do you want to achieve? "Yes I want to achieve success. One needs to be steady I mean why not if you put your mind to it anything is possible.There is nothing more rewarding than doing what you're happy in doing, nothing brings more joy, because at the end of the day "Most people" have jobs just to pass time and therefore don't deliver as they should."

Good luck on your road to success Tiffany...

X

yes


No comments:

Post a Comment