Wednesday 18 June 2014

Road to success EP31!

Isaac's Road to Success:

NameIsaac Mahlangu

OccupationAssociate at Ernst. & Young

Goal: "My Goal is to be the best I can be, regardless of how accepted that is within the smaller and bigger circles of life. I aim to reach for the stars because the sky can be too much of a limit for expressive minds."

What is success? "I think success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm, until you reach your goal, vision and/or destination."

Have you already achieved success? "Well, I haven't lost the enthusiasm to keep going, so I guess I'm well on my way."

What success do you want to achieve? "Success should not be painted out to be this thing that is so far from reach... Getting my matric, then degree, then honours, then landing an assistant lecturer job, then joining my current employer, starting a consulting company... These are all milestones on my journey en route to obtaining my vision."

Good luck on your road to success Isaac...

X

Social Media Secret Sauce, the guide to REAL influence on-line. Please check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment