Saturday 7 June 2014

Road to success EP30... Roxy Burger!

Roxy's Road to Success:

Name: Roxy Burger

Occupation: Broadcaster and Business Owner

Goal: To make my husband and family proud, in whatever I do. I want to do big things.

What is success? I think success is looking back at your life and saying you did the absolute best you could do. That you seized every opportunity and you gave it all you’ve got. Success is not money or prestige – it’s self-fulfillment.

What success have you already achieved? I think I have worked hard to get to where I have in my presenting career and I’m proud of the academic achievements I have racked up. I am proud of the fact that I took the risk to create a business in a sector which I believe is growing and where my passion lies: online fashion retail.

What success are you yet to achieve or want to achieve? Too many to even mention! I would like to be respected as a female business owner and hopefully I can help other female entrepreneurs to achieve their business dreams.

All the best on your road to success Roxy...

Follow Roxy on twitter @roxyburger, check out her amazing online store OHONEONE at www.ohoneone.co.za.

X

go for it//

There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs



No comments:

Post a Comment