Thursday 1 May 2014

Road to success EP17!

Gundo's Road to Success:

Name: Gundo Nevhutanda

Occupation: "I'm currently in my final year LLB, and I have a Bcom law degree."

Goal: "My goals range from being a successful commercial lawyer lawyer to being a motivational speaker and role model to woman around the globe."

What is success and what is your success? "(Stated in goals as well) Success to me means being in a place where you have worked so hard that your work now works for you. Success is being In a position where you can start transplanting what you know to other people. Success is not depending on your salary to make it through the month. It's looking back and realizing that you have achieved all that you had planned to achieve."

All the best on your road to success Gundo...

X




No comments:

Post a Comment