Thursday 1 May 2014

Get back up

Hello Giants

There is truth in this quote! I have found that when I am down and out and have failed at something, the hardest part is getting back up, but when i eventually do, I succeed. I don't only succeed because I work harder BUT that act of 'GETTING BACK UP' is an achievement on it's own that might I add, many do not get to achieve. I have seen many people give up once they hit a brick wall or have failed in something, it is a common thing and yes failure does suck and does hurt but that is what will make you stronger, will make you not want to fail again, will be your motivation, will be an experience and a learning curve. Be happy that you have failed and hit rock bottom because then you know how it feels and you will work harder and not make the same mistakes again. It's an experience, you just have to get back up from it!

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X


No comments:

Post a Comment