Monday 28 April 2014

Road to success EP12!

Brian's Road to Success:

NameBrian Kariithi

OccupationStudent

GoalTo get a Nobel Prize for Medicine/Science.

What is success? "Success to me is more than just reaching a goal, for me it's about successfully being able to get pass the obstacles in your way to reaching that goal. I call it leveling up. It's like playing a video game, every level gets hard as you go and the success lies in beating every level, not in reaching the end."

What is your success? "I want to be a father to my kids one day, a good husband to my wife one day, the top professional in my field and be able to love like Jesus loved. If I achieve such I would probably think that I have achieved all."

All the best on your road to success Brian...

X



No comments:

Post a Comment